We aimed to provide information in a clear and transparent way. If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leads Fox OÜ is a company registered under the laws of the Republic of Estonia, having its seat at Sepapaja tn 6, 15551 Tallinn Estonia, CIN: 14554630, which, as a controller, is responsible for your personal data.
Data controller collects and processes personal data relating to interactions on the Website.
2. Data we collect:
- Email address:
when you give this information to us by downloading content from our Website (for example, when downloading a brochure or publication) or when you contact us at our email or via our contact form.
- Technical Data:
which includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, language preference, referring domain, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
- Identity Data
which includes first name, last name and email only when you decide to purchase Service or Product offered at the Website.
- Financial Data
which includes bank account and payment card details, as well as transaction details (which Product or Service you bought from us) and only when you decide to purchase Service or Goods offered at the Website.
- Additional Data
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional data about you, such as your phone number, content of the messages and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
3. No information from children under the age of 18:
This Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Purpose and Legal Basis:
|Purpose of processing||Legal Basis|
|To be able to identify the other Contractual Party and provide Services offered at the Website.|
To process and deliver orders including:
(a) payments, fees and charges
(b) collection of the money owed to us.
|Processing is necessary for the performance of the Agreement or to enter into such Agreement with you.|
|To understand the flow of traffic on our Website and to provide a better Website experience and to understand the needs of Users.||Your consent – unless you are purchasing the Service or part thereof, the provision of your personal data is not a statutory or a contractual requirement and you may refuse to disclose any data.|
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to such withdrawal.
|To manage and operate Website and Services keeping them updated and relevant,|
To measure your interest and improve our Services,
To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device,
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
To notify you about any changes to the Website, policies, products and services,
To assist in providing the highest level of customer care.
|The processing is necessary to support our legitimate business interests in managing our business provided such interests are not overridden by your interests and rights. Please note that you have a right to object to the processing of your personal data where that processing is carried on for our legitimate interest at any time.|
|For the prevention and detection of fraud, money laundering or other crimes or for the purpose of responding to a binding request from a public authority or court.||The processing is necessary to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.|
To find out more about the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your personal data please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We do not:
Sell any kind of personal information or data.
Disclose this information to other marketers.
Manipulate your data in any way, other than stated here.
We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
6. We protect your data by:
Taking administrative, technical and other reasonable measures of precaution.
Implementing strict internal guidelines to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded at every level of our organization.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal data, we use the appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
7. Your rights as a data subject:
As a data subject whose personal information we hold, you have certain rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email us or use the information supplied in the Contact us section below.
Your rights are as follows:
- Right of Access – you can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to correction of your personal data – you can request correction of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Data Portability – where you have provided personal data to us, you have the right to receive such personal data back in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, and to have those data transmitted to a third-party data controller without hindrance but in each case only where:
– The processing is carried out by automated means; and
– The processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you.
- Right to be Forgotten – you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted in certain circumstances including:
- The personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected;
- You withdraw your consent (where the processing was based on consent);
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds justifying us processing the personal data;
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- To comply with a legal obligation.
However, this right does not apply where, for example, the processing is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation; or
- For the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to Restriction of Processing – if the accuracy of the personal data is contested, the processing is unlawful but you do not want it erased, we no longer need the personal data but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or you have objected to the processing and verification.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in those cases where we are processing your personal data in reliance on our legitimate interests. In such a case we will stop processing your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate interests which override your interests.
- Right to Complain – if you have any concerns or requests in relation to your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond within 30 days.
8. How long do we keep your data?
We store your personal data throughout the Term of the Agreement between us and for a period of 365 days.
We reserve the right to store or delete your personal data earlier or later than set forth herein if required to do so by an applicable law or regulation and for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
9. Where do we store personal data?
10. Disclosures of Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties:
– Active Campaign
– Service Provider Pro.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
11. Links to other websites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of those third-party websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those practices. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
13. Contact Us